Saturday, June 28, 2008

Family of the Month

Every month I'm going to find a special family to share about. I wont always know the families I pick personally. But this family I know because the are very near and dear to my heart. I don't have a photo of them yet to share but I'm sure I will ... hint, hint!!!!
The family is..... Scott & Jacque, They have 2 boys and are very committed parents. While many of us who adopt special need children have made that a choice they were given a child with C.P. through birth. They were very young when he was born, he was their 2nd child and they stuck together when I think others would of walked away. Not for lack of love but for fear. I call on them LOTS when I have questions about Nhikko. They are always positive and so helpful to Les and I about what we can expect for our son. They are one of the most committed and caring parent I know and I wish them Love, Peace, Joy and Hope for all the days of their life. If ever I could build a home for all of us to be in I would. They live in Texas and we will be going to Texas on some official business soon so we will be able to spend some much needed time with them!!!
I love and miss them and just want them to know from us... Your awesome XOXOXOXOXO.

No comments: