Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hope you survived Christmas


We are so greatful for all we received as a family. We bought no gifts for our younger children :) Our church did it for us :>) We did buy for the older ones and Ms. Briana the wonderful GB. And no she calls me Nonnie not granny!!!! The girls and I will be going to Kansas for a visit with Tiffany and Briana. Dylan will go and visit his other siblings and his Dads family.


Les and the boys will be home to spend New Years with each other. I'm in for a week of fun and some down time with us girls. Tiffany and I will be taking the girls out so Ill take photos and share when I get back.


Maxim has been started on some medication for his FAS/FAE, it is working well for him and I'm happy he can sit and just play, sing songs, watch a movie, and just breath. He was so busy he would just bounce off the wall and keep going. Not good for his little body! He is such a joy, he will make you laugh till it hurts.


As for me. I'm glad that I made the best of our first Christmas without Justin, The next thing will be his birthday! March 30th, he will of been 22 years old.


He was such a small little guy, he looked like a bird when he was born... white fussy hair... he was 1 of my best babies.... never would cry.... laughed..... was Tiffany's baby she always said.... He was a joy.... He was loved.... I feel SO lucky to have had him for 21 years, If tomorrow God said.... you can have him but in 21 years I have to take him back.... go through all this again, I would do it. Not even think about it. I loved him, We all loved him, And we will always love him, He will never leave our hearts. I have a perfect photo of him inside of me. His voice, his smile, his love.


I am so lucky to have what I have, I don't think I thank God enough for it. But I should, I hope you have someone or some ones who love you. I hope you had a year that was filled with joy, hope, peace and love.


The photo is of Justin and I, Nothing special, just us hanging out over a Diet Pepsi & Me a Dr. Pepper :>)

Hugs,
Melonie


No comments: