Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ouch That Hurt

Well today I got a call from someone who had a basket full of Bad News for me!! I cant share about what, but its about international adoption. I don't know how to respond to any of it except "Press on" God never fails me, He never has left me when I ask for him to make a way for me. So I ask God again to press on for me, make the water still so I can cross, take what I have claimed mine and return back home safe and sound. Press on God, make the way so it can be for your glory only. Press on so a child will live not die! Press on God, claim what is right and just!

I love the Lord, and he never fails us, if it is in your heart then it will be. Please pray for this situation to be resolved, that hearts will be softened and his will be done. I have nothing to offer this situation but to pray!!!!!! PLEASE Pray with me.

Thank you, Melonie