Wednesday, November 4, 2009

South America

Well not much to report about it with the exception its still in the same place it was last time I looked on the map :) I'm put out with it and cant say whey ! But if they could eat their young they most likely would!!!!!!!

Nhikko has a broken leg with a full cast on it.

I am tired.

Les is tired.

Trying to find homes for kids, not ours, other children (disruptions).

My good friend Nahda has her new son M coming from NY. Thanks to me :) How wonderful and exciting...I matched them, it will be nice to see what I like to do. Find families for children. I can see them in the Real life, not just photos :)

I don't know where the year went, and have so much to reflect on :( My big boys, wanting to move, new Maddox coming, It will get better with time, my older children who need to go on like all of us.

Most people who look at our family they wonder how and why we keep going on, what can you do. Stop, drop & roll. And when you get up know that your Faith in God will and can bring you through tough times in life. Most families don't have the loss of 1 child then another 14 months later. But we did, and we are, and we will get through it. Day by Day, because Faith is something someone cant give you. I love an awesome God, I hope you do too.

Some good friends sent a card and inside they wrote all I can say is "this sucks" Yep it sure does :)

God bless you all,
Melonie

1 comment:

Shea said...

I'm sorry South America is not working out better. Maybe they will get it together soon. Oskar is doing really well and is so happy. He loves the movie Shrek.