Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Adoption Sale

Ive been busy, trying to get all the things together for Alina's sale Thursday & Friday. It been a nice distraction and I feel like I'm getting something done. Her room is a mess right now and I need to get her bags packed soon.
My friend Gina GOT COURT lucky duck. Oh how I wish she and I would be in Estonia the same time :(:(
Its cooling off in Arkansas, The the fair is on Saturday and we will take the boys. Sasha loves to ride the roller coaster. And max will love all the animals.
Life is good and we are trying to get back to normal.
Hugs, Melonie

3 comments:

Shea said...

That is great about Gina getting court. hope that you get an appt soon!

Arizona mom to eight said...

I hope your sale goes very well. ((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) Thinking of you always

Alice said...

Thinking of you and praying for you often. Hoping you get an appointment very soon!