Saturday, September 6, 2008

Waiting for Court

Got some news. Our agency fee has been paid by 2 very nice people. I cant give the names but know it was an amazing email to say the least. I have much to be thankful for. Great family, friends and a church. We as a family all agreed to get Alina home as soon as we can. I think it will be a Hugh relief. As for this blog I will no longer post about our son who passed away. We will be making a separate blog for friends and family to share and connect with each other.
I want to Thank God for all who have sent flowers, emails, cards, money for his services... Thank you is all I have to offer. I hope that I will be given the opportunity to give to someone else in a time of loss. This is truly the worst thing we have ever gone through.
We are excited and grateful for the day when Alina will be with us. She is excited to become a part of our life and we are just as excited for her to be our Daughter.
I hope that all of you know that in times such as this we still need to remember we have to live, we still have to go on, we are still a family and our life is not over. As a mother who lost a child I cant ever explain the pain I feel. For my children, I love you, for Justin.... Not goodbye;.) Ill see you later!!!!
Hugs, to you and yours...Melonie

1 comment:

Shea said...

This is wonderful that your agency fee has been paid. I am so happy for you!