Saturday, April 4, 2009

Aliana


Today, I stuck my foot in my big mouth!!!!! Hers how it went:
Me- you look so skinny in the photos.
A- yes, because me no eat in orphanage.
Me- I'm sorry
A- every night me cry for my family.
Me- I'm sorry, don't you talk to your sisters & Brat on the computer.
A- Me no cry this family, me cry for my orphanage family, this my family Mommy.
Me- I'm sorry
A- Me live in orphanage since me 4, this my family!!!!
Me- Big Gulp, so sorry Aliana. You Mommy is stupid sometimes, I don't know what I'm saying. Its okay, I will take you to the Doctor, he can give you medication to help you feel better.
A- Mommy stop it, I do feel better. Me have American family. But I miss my orphanage family....this my family when I was little girl.
Me-I go to the bathroom to cry, Because we think all is well, and it is. But before it was not. I just love her, it shows you how deep her hurt is. She is so good, she never acts out, never talks back, never is ungrateful, she is just simple. They all are so simple.
Hugs, Melonie

2 comments:

Arizona mom to eight said...

Give her a hug from us, I know it has to be hard to not see her friends, even when she is loving her family in America.

Charlotte said...

Thanks for the cry Mel.

Sometimes I worry if they are ever 100% to be in America ?!

Charlotte