Monday, October 27, 2008

Back from Texas

Texas is a big state!!!!!!! I never realized it. Houston is so big. I moved from Kansas City Kansas to Arkansas so I thought I new what a big city was NOT.... We are back and packing for our trip to go get Alina.
We will fly out on the 16 of November. I will not be home for Thanksgiving but Les will. We will have someone come and stay with 2 of the boys at the house and then farm out the others to church members or friends.
I'm feeling lost this week. Justin is on my heart so heavy, I ask for you to pray for us as a family.

Hugs, Melonie

2 comments:

Arizona mom to eight said...

welcome home, I hope your trip was ejnoyable and you brought back good gifts for the kiddos! Mine always love the presents we bring home from our trips. Texas is HUGE, we drove across it 6 times, from Arizona to Louisiana, it two days driving 14 hours a day.

We will definitely hold you in our prayers.

Charlotte said...

Loved the pictures you sent me of Justin ! Glad you are home safe and sound with all your souvenirs !


Charlotte and crew