Friday, October 31, 2008

Count Down

We have 16 days before we leave. And the fun has just started I'm sure. Sasha, Dylan, Les & Myself had the flu this week...oh what fun. have done NOTHING to even start packing. Got my airline tickets in the mail...done.
Got gift for orphanage...done. Have a sitter for 2 of the children.... now for Max & Sasha... the really busy ones: Still on the look out for someone. I know someone will slow down so I can corner them and ask them ...lol lol lol. I'm not ready for this trip at all. Anyone have a lap top they want to give me...hint hint. So I may watch movies and check my email 50 times a day!!!
I don't sound excited to be going but I truly am. I just hate the LONG DAYS.... Alina and I will venture out and enjoy the sights. When I went for Max he would cry when I looked at his coat. He was not leaving me or his room.
Hugs, Melonie

1 comment:

Arizona mom to eight said...

Alina may be different since she is older, I hope your issue yesterday was solved successfully. (((((hugs)))))))