Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mr. Max





Max is such a busy bee. And he is a DADDYS boy for real. He thinks that if his Daddy is home he should hang on his leg, arm, neck....
you get the picture. He had such fun playing on the back deck with HIS Daddy. He even thought he was a big boy and wear big boy boots. Right Mom..... Right. He is sooo funny. If you are looking for the new weight loss program I recommend a Max. He will keep you moving.
I hope you all are doing well, Fall is my favorite season, I enjoy being outside as much as I can.
We are leaving for Texas on 10/18 it will be nice to see Scott & Family. Its been so long, we could do for a break and some time just the 3 of us lol lol lol. I, yes I am not able to leave Nhikko. We even have a Nurse coming to stay with the children & I still cant leave him. He is just that little guy you have to write a book about first, and Ive not got through chapter 1 yet :(:( So he will be going with. And he got his new car seat. Wait till you see the monster. IT AWESOME...
I have not kept my Blog up and feel bad about it but I have needed time to breath. We are doing fine, still excited on the much delayed Alina adoption ... Narva is on Narva time.... slow!!!!! She has sent me some emails and she is ready to come home. And we a feeling the same way.
We want to sell our home but the economy is the pits, so we will wait for spring. Dylan will Graduate 2009 and then we can get busy and decide what our next move in life will be.
We might just sell some acres and keep the house and move to flat land, who knows!!
Hugs to you and yours, Melonie

No comments: