Friday, October 17, 2008

Got Milk!!!! No, but got Court

YES!!!!
We have court. November the 19th. Each month at this time we have exciting things going on in our life. When I would much rather berry my head in the sand box, I cant! For I have important things to do.
August the 18 is when we lost Justin. That first month was WOW. I have not planned for each of these wonderful things to occure every month at this time but the Lord has a devine plan. And it is falling into play. Lots of things are taking change, big plans are in the making and it is all going to be okay.
To let go is hard for us, to live again is even harder, but to love is so easy:>) We all can wish for good things to come. But when they do It reminds me of Gods Grace.
For the families who still wait. I hope you get your call soon. She will never replace what we lost. But shes going to be a WONDERFUL distraction.
Hugs to you and yours,
Melonie

3 comments:

Carla said...

Melonie I am so excited for you! We are waiting day to day to get our court date! I am also planning a trip to Texas next weekend (just me and the kids my husband has to work).

Arizona mom to eight said...

Oh hey, this is so wonderful news! That is also my birthday! So it is a good day. :o) I am happy for you, I know you have been through so very much, but you are the most positive woman I know, and I know Alina will be very loved once home.

My best to you,
Kris

Alice said...

So happy for you!