Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BUSY< BUSY< BUSY<











Did I say I have been Busy!!!!! My Brother and his girl friend came down for a weekend, trying to clean up after the ice storm, building new rabbit cages, cleaning out the pole bard, and getting ready for a big moving sale in March, finishing up on Hillary and Noah's adoption and then looking at a home to buy in town and selling this home or might just rent it out......... And buying a new Van for ME!!!!!!! And donating the blue car to the Church for someone who needs it. We were going to give it Dylan but ???????? He cant have it now.




I know the economy has just been the pits for lots of us so we are stepping out in faith with all we are wanting to do. We will see what the Lord gives us and be happy with it. Just some photos to share!!




Hugs to all, Melonie

2 comments:

Arizona mom to eight said...

I was so excited to see an update, love the new pink on your blog too! The pictures were great! Call me about our trip. :o)

Charlotte said...

I miss my Nhikko !

Charlotte