Thursday, February 26, 2009

Truth

Telling the truth for some people is hard to do! I know this because I have a child that struggles with this issue. This person is always sick, always on drama mode, always telling a lie. I hate this with all of my heart. I hate to be told a lie. I have never been a perfect person, mother, friend, roll model, or a perfect christian! I seek to be a better person and a better christian. I have praised God in all of my last years struggles. My oldest son who was in a automobile accident and was airlifted to a hospital 2.5 hours away, my son Justin who passed away on Aug. 18,2008 just 2 days before the 5 year anniversary of my fathers death. I love my God and I love my children. But my cup is full with this junk, and its high time this child GROW UP. I have talked with 2 different Doctors and I have been told to put the truth in this persons face in the hope this person will stop. Its so hard to give love to a lie! I'm sooo frustrated with children in the world today. They think we are to carry them forever???? I didn't have my Mother carry me forever since she passed away when I was 11. WHEW, I feel so much better to get this off my chest!!!
Hope you don't have this problem too but I know life is not perfect so I'm sure some of you do.
Hugs, Melonie

No comments: