Sunday, March 1, 2009

Diet

Yes, I'm on a diet. I have gained many pounds since I have this easy job working for MRDD waiver. I work three (3) 12 hour shift Monday at 7am to Tuesday at 7 pm. I'm not lazy and I go all the time but while I'm going I'm eating!!!!! So Ive picked up 13 extra pounds. For Christmas we had someone buy us professional family photos. Ive not even set up a date because I don't feel like Me. So, I'm on a diet with walking 3 miles 3 times a week. Hope to do some great spring photos.
Have a great day,
Melonie

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I wish I had your skinny thighs, lol !

No dieting on preview trips in Estonia, sorry !

Charlotte

Arizona mom to eight said...

Good luck!!

Wish I could join you on your walks, I desperately need to lose weight too, hoping for the stroller to make it's way here so i can take the girls out for a long walk.

junglemama said...

You go girl! I am supposed to be dieting but have gotten slack after losing 10 pounds.