Monday, March 23, 2009

Please Pray for TJ

We have had a busy day and one of Faith. It is so great to see the lord at work. It was nice to feel his arms around us. We now are asking for you to pray for T.J. He is my oldest birth child and in the last few months almost lost his life to drugs 2 times. You cant change someone who wishes not to change. I feel its time for us as a family to get real about the choices he is making. I have informed him that since his girlfriend has chosen to sign him out of the hospital I will no longer be responsible for his life. The cold hard truth is hes an addict in all the worst ways. I have to look at what I can do not what I cant. Since his car accident he has become hooked on pain pills, he drinks way toooooo much and I think his head is now broken along with the 18 bones he broke in the wreck.

We are not the only family who has this choice to make. There are many families we know who have this to deal with. Its a bummer, and we are going to pray for Gods help. With God all things are possible. Justin's Birthday is in 1 week. He will be alive in my heart. I hope any of you who have a loss such as ours you may be at peace.

All our love.
Melonie

2 comments:

Arizona mom to eight said...

Dear Melonie,

I am so sorry you are having to make this very painful choice (or having it made for you by circumstances) We will continue to pray for TJ and for all of you.

Love and hugs from AZ

Charlotte said...

Melonie,

You are in my prayers this week and always ! Mom got your card today, she was so excited !

Charlotte