Monday, March 23, 2009

Yet another Loss

Funeral arrangements for 55 year old Dr. Yoland Maxella Condrey-Tinkle of Mountain Home are pending at Kirby and Family Funeral and Cremation Services. Dr. Yoland Maxella Condrey-Tinkle died yesterday at Hospice of the Ozarks Hospice House.

WHAT AN AMAZING LADY!!!!!! Friday I was able to see her, she was resting when I arrived, but Sasha & Nhikko sent her some spring flowers and photos of them. She is a Hugh loss to our community. She has an adopted child and was a advocate for all families who wanted to adopt. She became ill last year and was such a fighter. She left this world singing " Ill fly away" and then she waved..... Such a strong Christian woman. She is an example for all of us.

Today we have another funeral to attend, our own Mrs. Jean at church passed on Saturday at 5 am. Then we have Mikes families services this evening.

I'm feeling overwhelmed with it all, but so many people helped in the time of our loss. It is now time for us to give back as a family.

Please pray for the children who are left behind, they need to feel the Holy Spirit today!
Hugs, Melonie

3 comments:

Arizona mom to eight said...

(((((((((((((((((((Melonie)))))))))))) Though God never gives us more than we can handle, I know this is very hard for you. He knows you too are a strong woman and will only grow stronger as a result of your painful losses.

Prayers for all of the families and for you my friend.

Charlotte said...

I worked this weekend at the nursing home, and not once but many times I had to tell and I do believe that as my patients were passing, they weren't alone, we were all surrounded by angels as I know all your loved ones were too !

Charlotte

Shea said...

I am so sorry for all the loss that has come your way lately. I will be praying for these families.