Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sasha


Hes a crazy boy that's for sure. He went to get his test for his allergy issues. Boy that was sooo much fun. I know I look forward to 100+ shots.
The Drs. office called this am. We will start shots next week, every week for 6 months. Then we will see if they are helping and decide to continue. For the 2 years we have had Sasha he has been the green eyed monster not to mention the nose. So lets hope that we didn't do this for nothing!
Last week Nhikko had to go to ACH for a upper GI, It came back great. Then on Monday Nhikko went back to ACH with Daddy since I had to work to meet with the Pulmonary Doctor. It was such good news I wanted to cry.
His lungs are great but his tubes to the lungs keep a wet infection in them... So we have a plan of action with the hope this will keep us out of the Hospital and him well.
This has been a crazy month for us and I hope it will slow down. But most likely not. ACH is a 3.5 hour drive 1 way for us. then wait to see the Doctor then drive home. It makes for a long day. In April we have 4 appointments in 1 week.... with different children.
And I plan to leave for Nicaragua soon. Yes, I'm busy. So this is why I have had no time to post.
Thinking of you all, Melonie

No comments: