Saturday, November 29, 2008

GOOD NEWS

Les is home, 2 days later :( Poor les,,,,, He called at like 2 am in Estonia. We got to go to the orphanage where Sasha, Nhikko & Max was adopted from. I was able to get some photos for other families who are in the process of doing an adoption. Three to be correct, I know when we were waiting I would of just gave an arm for a glance at our boys. So it was a nice suprise to 2 of them, they had no idea!!!!!
If you look at some Estonia blogs you will see them :) As for me Im sick, dont know what but my throat and chest is killing me. Just great huh....
Can anyone tell me the fastest way for my husband to send me some money is????? I had a few things that were more than we could of known... any help would be great:)
Melonie

1 comment:

Shea said...

What about Western Union?