Friday, November 7, 2008

We are ready

I think.......I hope....... Oh, who knows! I think if we didn't have the boys to worry about I would be better prepared. Tiffany ( not our daughter) will be here at the house and then we will farm out 2 to a friend.
This will be a long stay for me. We leave on 11/16 Les will return that next Sunday and Alina and I will return on 12/04 unless we can exit the country quicker. It cold, dark and Ill be board. Taking a lap top and some movies. and some small games for Alina and I to play.
I'm hoping to make a visit to a very special boy:) And hope that Alina and I can visit him and take photos for this special family. Please say a extra prayer for this to happen. I'm very eager to help and give hope to this family! Plus give him his photo book and a gift!

I'm eager to get this adoption over with. Come home and go see Tiffany & Briana! I miss them just awful. I am feeling the wow of life right now! And I am feeling lost with Justin gone. Each day I am reminded how much the little things in life don't matter anymore. Pick your battles, let the little crap go, live life like tomorrow wont come. I have a friend who lost her son 8 yrs. ago, she is a wonderful source of support! She saves me when I lay in that ditch.

I would like to know from all of you who read my Blog. how many have lost a child? PLEASE do this privately, no one needs to know your business. Its very unnatural to have a child pass away before you do.

I have a good friend who lost his son on his 3rd tour. It has just been a year on the 9th. He has been sick all week long. And its not the flu. Would you all pray for Robert, He sure could use it.
Well, I'm off to bed!!!!! Hugs to you and yours,
Melonie

1 comment:

Arizona mom to eight said...

((((((((Mel)))))))))))) And saying many prayers for you and your friend.