Monday, November 3, 2008

ITS DARK

Have I told all of you how much I hate daylight savings:>( Do you want to hear my theory on it. It so the Doctors can pass out more depression meds and we all can OVER EAT!!!!!!
I always put on 5 lbs. in the winter, I must have been a squrrel in my past life. Because I can pack it away:)
Its dark at like 5.30..... grrrrrr......ggggrrrrrggggrrrggrgrrgrgrg
I HATE IT. So how much or what do you do in this wonderful time. My children all have attitudes today, I'm a grouch, my Husband is tired. and Ill say it again ITS DARK AT 5.30
Did I tell you I'm not ready to go to Estonia yet. Me, the person who has had 4 weeks and I'm still not ready?
Gina, Help!!!!!!!! I'm the person who is packed for months and I'm not even dusted the luggage yet!!!!!! Help.

Bye, Mel

2 comments:

Carla said...

I hate daylight savings time to, now that Gerald has to go to work at 7 it is already dark and I hate that because the kids and I are at home longer in the dark.

Gina said...

I do wish I lived closer so I could help! I will keep you in my prayers though!