Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sorry been busy

Sorry, have been busy. The paperwork was a mess!!!! not the agencys fault. Just a mix up on what form I should of filled out on the 2nd child same I-600. Now Estonia is a hague country so it is now a 800 form you will do.

What a mess and a nightmare, The embassy and the consular was amazing to say the least and very positive. I cant thank them enough.

Now, Les will leave on Thursday to go home. the snow has stopped and is melting. The weather is nice but cool.

Aliana is just great. Tiffany will want to keep her in Kansas with her. She likes to keep things in order, dishes, bed, everything must be put away. And she loves to play uno :)

This has been so stressful, so fun, so long, so sad, so happy. I have had many emotions while here. I have seen the pain in her Mothers face, shed tears together, been greatful she is happy for Aliana and mad for not being the parent she should of been. But Im not her judge, I dont know her struggles in life and I know she knew that Aliana would be loved.

We were able to buy a bed for the orphanage and some other item for the new baby they will receive soon.

We were able to spend the night in her world and 2 days. We have seen and lived first hand the love these women have for the children. It was so nice just to be, be a part of what we as americans take and never think twice. It makes you know how lucky you are, her world is consumed of 1 pr. of jeans, 6 tops, no sock, 1 bra, no underware, 1 pr. of shoes, a coat that was very used, and stuffed animals, a photo book and some papers.

If I ever whine about what I dont have. Just tell me to hush,,,,,,,,
We are glad this adoption is over and eager to get home. We will go to the Doctor on Friday and then pick up her visa on Tuesday. Fly home on Thursday 7.55 am !!!!!

If I get her passport and visa on Frday I will try and get a flight home sooner. If not we will have to wait.

Im so thankful for all people have done to help us get her home. We could not of done it without you. How do you properly Thank someone for Money, Thousands, How do you give life to another when you have lost a life, someone so close to your heart, how do you med the broken bridges, how do we thank our friends and church family who have helped us so much this year, how do we help our other children when they have gained and lost as we have.

How do we Thank God, He knows our pain and our Joy, He knows our Hearts, He is so good to us. The next year will bring big change in out lifes, some will understand and others wont. Some will be happy, some will be sad. We asked God to make a way for her, now we ask God for a way for us to live, to lift some of our pain and allow us to be happy in all our sadness.

I Thank God for all of you,
All or love from Estonia,
Les, Melonie & Aliana

2 comments:

Arizona mom to eight said...

((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) You have all been through so much the past few months, prayers that all the pain is behind you and each day lessens the loss of your beloved son, if just a little.

Celebrating your new daughter with you!

With love,
Kris

Charlotte said...

Mel,

I miss so much picking up that phone and calling you ! I called your house today, the girl sitting answered it, said Les would leave tomorrow, I know it is hard, but boy will the kids be glad to see him ! I told her she was an angel, she told me she didn't have Sash or Max, I had to laugh ! I know them boys, full of fire ! Alains is going to love all these siblings !

She is so beautiful ! Please send a few kisses to a special little girl in Estonia I will never meet !

Kind of comforting to know you are in the same town as her !

Charlotte and crew