Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Happy Day

This morning has been so hard. I have walked around in tears. I had my cry and was on my way to get the day going. Sasha has been up all night sick so we will be off to the Dr. after lunch. Im tired and so my emotions are on HIGH.... When to my suprise I got this email.....

Good afternoon! Many thanks to you for a gift. I was very glad for a gift. In camp has had a rest well. Soon in school. I wait for your meeting and I hope with you will meet soon. To a meeting Alina

It was just what the Dr. ordered. Alina was to be soo much a part of Justins life. He was to teach her English and she to teach him Russian.
I know I have not shared about the life service of my Son but know it was AMAZING. It had laughter, tears, joy, stories, music and a rain storm. He was the Son you could hug for hours. I know with time this will be easier. I know Alina will never replace him. She will be a nice destraction for all of us. Im just sad that she wont meet the one person who was so excited about the things they could of learned for each other:>)
Hugs tooo allll,
Melonie

1 comment:

Arizona mom to eight said...

(((((((((((((Melonie)))))))))))))))