Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sick Sasha


Don't you just love the raw nose!!!! He has been sick for 3 weeks, been to the Dr. 3 times..... poor Sasha :) We have to make a run for the ER just before dinner last night. That fever was HIGH, so we got some meds and was home in the bed by 10:30
We have had a house of sick for weeks, get rid of 1 and gain 2 new bugs... can you feel the total excitement in my words mmmmm No.
But besides missing Church on Sunday we had a very productive weekend. My great friend Kris is working on my chip-in button for Alina's blog. Les has the chicken house all most done. I got stuff for the sale done. Will be going to the surgeon on Monday, oh what funnnnnnn!!!!!! for me. Have all of the school shopping done for the kids. Got lots of things marked off of my list! And if you know me you know that makes me happy. I very nervous about this adoption, it is close and I am feeling the plug of it all. I know we will be fine I have put my total trust in the Lord. He will provide:)
Hugs to all, Melonie

2 comments:

junglemama said...

Ouch. I rub Neoposrin on my kid's nose right before they go to bed and usually they wake up feeling much less raw.

Arizona mom to eight said...

Hey, you did the Chip-in yourself! :o) I hope poor Sasha feels better soon, poor little guy, his nose looks painful.