Thursday, July 17, 2008

Adoption Disruption

This word has come up LOTS. And families are doing it more and more. If your going to adopt a child with special needs, medical or emotional. DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST. You owe them time, commitment, years before you decide this is not what you want. How nice it is to just say sorry to much work for me. And then their are the people who should of never adopted in the first place because they are disturbing their real children..... Real.... what that..... like birth....well I guess half of my children are just make believe.....please don't tell Uncle Sam, okay. For I do claim them on my real taxes...... mmmmmm........ you think.

Please it all is making me sick.
Melonie

1 comment:

Arizona mom to eight said...

I try hard to understand, there are so many reasons and nuances I am sure we will never know as an outsider looking in.

Lord knows even our homegrown children can be hard to handle, can hurt siblings, need more help than the others, yet most of us tough it out with them, for them, even when it means the rest of the family suffers.

I never say never, I can't imagine disrupting, our girls aready feel like part of the family.