Monday, July 21, 2008

Max is still sick


Max is still sooo sick. After 2.5 days of meds he still has a high temp, wont eat or drink to call it little to nothing. I just gave him more Motrin and he is cooking. Looks like we will be visiting the ER if not the DR in the am. Poor baby:(:(
Please pray for a very special person who is on her way to Estonia right now this minute she is in flight. She is going to visit a child who is close to where our Alina is. Pray that she will have smooth travel, she will be safe for she is alone & that if this adoption is to be it will. God has his hand placed on my heart for her and she is just an all around awesome person. She is beautiful inside and out. I know when I met Alina for the first time I loved her that instant. How this happens I'm not sure but you know one of the first things I want to ask God when I see him is. HOW... how do we know that you are supposed to be mine.... you just do. For you (S) I am praying for you... Thank you for thinking of Alina and us to get her a gift:):):) Hugs, Melonie

2 comments:

Arizona mom to eight said...

Prayers for Max, poor little guy, I so dislike having my children sick, to see them so miserable.

Praying for our fellow estonia Mom, may her trip be all she dreams and prays it will be.

Kris

Evans Family Adoption said...

Poor Max! I pray for a speedy recovery and that he gets to feeling much, much better very soon....

I'll call you soon. I really feel the Spirit moving in my heart right now...So much to think about!

Much love to your very wonderful family!