Thursday, July 24, 2008

Alina


Im ready to go. My bags are not packed but hers are. Her room is full of garage sale stuff that I will start pricing next week. I will start fundraising next week. I'm going to be in full swing and geared up for this to be done with. The clock is ticking till court and I'm going to be up for the journey and have all my ducks in a row so I can leave this nest to go get another. I'm in full swing and I'm so excited that we will travel SOON... (S) will be back with news and info for me and then I will take it all in so I can lay in bed and not sleep...lol
Then after all this is done plus a quick operation for myself I will go to Kansas to see my GB and Tiffany. Then court will be open again and it will be time to hit the sky.
I'm just in ahhh at the joy of seeing everyone will bring to my heart.
Hugs, Melonie

3 comments:

Arizona mom to eight said...

She is a beautiful young woman Melonie! Please call me so we can set up your chip-in. We ahve to get your sweet daughter home.

Alice said...

Alina is beautiful! I hope you travel soon. I just discovered your blog. We are adopting Andres from Tallinn. Have you ever met him? I will be following your journey!

Evans Family Adoption said...

melonie
i pray that you will be on you way very soon to bring alina home! i think and pray for you daily! your family is amazing and you and les are wonderful people, god will make a way!!!