Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sleep

Yes, I got some great sleep last night.... It was wonderful. Les is home from ACH with Nhikko. Sashas new rash is gone but I kept him home. Max still has a temp but he only woke up 2 times last night. So I think we are on the road to recovery!!!!!
Everyone is napping with the exception of Sasha who never will nap. (is it because he has DS) Do other with children who are downsey not get them to nap either. My older children still would like to nap I'm sure. We are nap people. NOT SASHA.
So, Thank you for all of your thought and prayers. We are thankful to all.
Hugs to you and yours, Melonie

1 comment:

Arizona mom to eight said...

Melonie,

All 3 of my girls with Down syndrome are good nappers, so much so I have to make sure they don;t sleep too long or they are up all night.