Monday, July 14, 2008

Adoption Money ( Movies)


I will be putting a donation button on my blog. Because we will be doing some small fundraising this way and one of the first things we will be using is this awesome set of children movies. The set has 13 movies, all new with the exception on #6 has been opened ( Aubri thought she could watch them) She didn't know not to do this. I assure you it is fine it just has the foil off of it. The movies are by Cherub Wings and are for ages 3-7 years old. They are 25 minutes long and I think would be ideal for a Sunday school class, introducing you new adopted child to the Lord. Or just a wonderful addition to your movie collection. We bought this set of movies for 125.00 It was from some Missionary's who were from Chili and they use the funds to support the children. To share the wonderful words of the Bible with street children and the families the come into contact with. You can view these movies in English or Spanish language tracks. So spread the word for me. I will have these and more item ready by next week. Happy Fundraising:):):)
Melonie

No comments: