Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thank you Anitta

Mrs. Anitta is a very dear friend and Max's God Mother. She is a person who thinks of others before she thinks of herself, she is a christian woman with a passion to be more like the Lord wants us to be.
We have a full size bed in Alina's room and that would be fine. But I wanted to put 2 twin size beds in her room. Then when she comes home I could sleep with her in her room for some days till she feels safe a secure. So with me just talking about it Ms. Anitta called and said she had a new twin bed in her guest room that has not been used and we had a futon in our family room we were going to sale. She said lets just trade. We saved 200.oo bucks and she still has a place for a guest to sleep. She got us a phone you plug into the wall not a cordless in the case we lost power we would have no way to call in the case of a emergency. And the list goes on. She does so much for me and my family I don't know how I could ever begin to Thank her.
When someone is a true friend who loves you and you love them its a wonderful feeling.
Dana has been my friend since the 5Th grade!!!!! Boy am I old, when Les and I got Married she flew from MI to KS to be in our wedding, I don't get to talk to her daily like I do Anitta but I do enjoy the emails and photos we share with each other. Having friends in life are a blessing, for the special things they do for us, for the shoulders we cry on, the joys we share together, the laughter we enjoy with each other, the pain we can share and the memories we make.
THANK YOU for being such an amazing person, We love our Itta,
Hugs, US

No comments: