Saturday, July 5, 2008

Boy's Big & Little


Like Father, like Sons! They mimic all of his actions, laugh, body expressions. They are true Daddy's Boys.... Its SO nice to have them follow him around and not me!!!!!!! Be careful what you wish for huh.
Last night I dreamed about Alina all night. She was excited she was being adopted and full of smiles in my dreams. She was so happy we were in Estonia to be picking her up.
I think when you adopt an older child you hope they will love you as much as you love them. I hope she will enjoy her new family and her new home. I do worry she might not. I'm sure this is normal of most adopting parents but its more of a reality when they are older. I need to pray for peace so I can sleep:)
Hugs to all, Mel

1 comment:

Shea said...

I'm sure that she will adore your family. I too worry about whether or not Oskar will like us. It's strange to miss him so much and that I have not even met him yet. I can't wait for you to bring Alina home. She is going to be one lucky little girl!