Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just for Today

It has been a busy couple of days but it has been more overwhelming than anything else. God tells us we should " Fear not for I am with you" I know this and I know it is true. And I know we should never compare sufferings. And I'm not. But if any of you have an older child that DRIVES YOU NUTS!!!!! Then you know what I'm talking about. I hate to say " I told you so" or when are you going to learn or grow up or la lal al alalalallaalalal. I love all my children but some days:(:(:(: You get my point. On with great news. We are being taken over on Saturday by little people. Little Asian people who are my FAVORITE. Keep watching for photos still to come!!!! It feel so weird to be at home today with no Max:( So I guess Ill take a shower and head to the food pantry at church to have some fun. Please pray for Me and my son TJ, we are not on best of terms right now due to choices he is making. I love him and need this to be a growing experience for him.
Hugs, Melonie

No comments: